Sunday 1 June 2008

How Rude!

I know that people are sad and at their most vulnerable, but I'll be honest, I'm getting mightily pee'd off with one of my deceased's family members.

I try to be flexible (I've allowed a hymn, for f's sake), but now I'm being told to re-order my service.

And I do mean told.

The email that came back was a definite "I want....." I was tempted to go back with a favourite phrase of my grandmother's - I want doesn't get - but felt that it may not be appropriate!

To be honest, the re-order isn't a problem, I just didn't like the attitude. Again, I repeat, I know that people are not themselves, which is why I don't react, but I am human too, and wouldn't mind just a bit more respect for the job I'm trying to do here.

Still, stop moaning, after the ceremony, I need never see that person again (I've a feeling that he wouldn't recommend me, as I don't think he likes my style).

No comments: